CRACK B5 HEADCANON TIME
While Londo was doing research on Earth’s musical history (“IT DOES NOT MEAN A THING!”), he came across Lady Gaga songs. He then went through a phase where he belted them out at every available opportunity.
- Fixing his up-do in the morning? “TOUCH ME T-TOUCH ME BABY BUT DON’T MESS UP MY HAIRRRR”
- Too much brivari? “JUST DANCE, GONNA BE OKAAAAY”
- He’s supposed to be at an important council meeting but he’s busy goofing off at the casino? “STOP CALLING STOP CALLING I DON’T WANNA THINK ANYMOOOORRE”
- He hums “Poker Face” while he cheats at cards
- And occasionally serenades G’Kar with “Bad Romance”
Yep. Still my canon.
That’s not just a cosplay Cat Woman, that’s a hero. On Saturday July 26 at Comic-Con Alicia Marie was cosplaying as Tigra with her geek+model friends. A creep publicly reached into her bikini bottom and de-pantsed her. He would have gotten away unscathed if not for ANTM winner Adrianne Curry. Dressed as Cat Woman, Adrianne chased down and clocked him with the butt of her bull whip. Hopefully some folks got photos of his bloody face, this guy deserves some JAIL TIME.
Alicia’s much longer original Facebook post here. More thoughts on cosplay and harassment here from the Comics Beat’s Heidi Macdonald. Adrianne Curry can’t be everywhere, con organizers and attendees all need to do more. We need to do more.